Sunday, November 19, 2017

remember when . . . ? I wish i could do that again.

note: i found this in my drafts folder dated october 2016. now seems as good a time as any to post.

Last year's adventure at Frying Pan Farm Park's Fall Festival held great memories for us, so when Ander asked recently when he could ride the rides again, he was happy to learn that the carnival rides would be back in town again soon.

I knew that I could not handle riding with him, so I reached out to friends who might enjoy the rides with him.

Ander and his friend have not really spent time together since switching schools several grades ago, but it took very little time for them to reacquaint themselves with each other during our carpool. by the time we got the boys' wristbands on, they took off running with each other, leaving their mamas behind to gaze adoringly at them.