Thursday, June 7, 2012

shameless sharing from another source

so, there i was perusing facebook (yes, i am there and vacillate between loving it and hating it but i always end up going back regardless.  it's an addiction.) and i periodically find a post that i feel compelled to share.  not all of my loyal readers (and i don't know how many of you there are yet, perhaps as many as five, judging by the comments) are on facebook and so my sharing via that venue would not reach you.

so, here's a link to what i read.  i am the type who will read all the way to the end, so i saw where this was originally posted and went to that source and decided i might like to read more.  i love the web for this reason.  i can become so much more connected to the larger world, thereby expanding my horizons (or whatever the popular turn of phrase for this is right now).

diana, my darling daughter, this one's for you.

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I want these for my daughter - I want them for me when I was 10. But I'll take the reminders at 40. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete